The Woods Landing Bar & Cafe will reopen on Thursday May 14 for dine-in services following the Albany County Public Health Guidelines:
- All patrons must be seated at tables or booths
- Patrons will not be allowed to sit at the bar
- Tables will be limited to parties of 6 and spaced 6 feet apart
- All staff must wear masks
- All employees will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before each shift
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals during the day
We will resume our regular hours of 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday (bar may stay open later). We will also be open on Memorial Day, Monday May 25. We look forward to seeing all of you soon!!
AS ALWAYS, WE ARE TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR CABINS. PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THE RIVER GUEST HOUSE AND THE ASPEN CABIN RENTALS WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO MAINTAIN A 24-HOUR PERIOD BETWEEN RESERVATIONS SO THAT WE CAN HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTION. TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND TO RESERVE A CABIN ONLINE, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ACCOMMODATIONS PAGE.